Hey everyone, my name is Tommy and thanks for checking out my page.
I would describe myself as outgoing, genuine, and switched on, and believe I have a lot to offer – friendly vibes, engaging conversations about things that matter, a good sense of humour, and physical closeness. I believe in the value of what I do, and stand for something different.
Friends have described me as easy to talk to, and having a contagious energy, as well as being someone they can confide in. I’m noted for being able to put people at ease, and being very open-minded. I enjoy spending time with like-minded people or those who teach me something different about life.
I am open to, and available for, a variety of different arrangements, whether it be a discreet one-off meet for an hour, or something more regular and lasting. I am easy going, flexible and love figuring out what it is that I can do for you.
I do enjoy getting to know people on a deeper and more meaningful level, because solid and trustworthy connections make for better relationships. I am a university graduate, and have a wide range of interests including politics, current affairs, history, travel, fashion, music, food and nutrition, philosophy, and spirituality.
If good conversation and companionship is what you’re after, this is something I can offer you. I love going for a drink or a long walk where we can talk and get to know each other better.
Some of my interests and things that I enjoy include:
• Understanding people
• Being tactile and close
• Great conversation about life, travel, politics etc
• Visiting new places
• Going to the pub with friends
• Eating out and trying new food
• Going to exhibitions and museums.
• Going to lectures and talks
• Reading and accumulating knowledge about all kind of things like
politics, science, spirituality, philosophy, history etc
• Listening to new music
• Being in the outdoors
• Being by the sea
• Travelling solo and with friends
What I believe I can offer you:
• Great, relaxed company doing many different things
• Someone to confide in and talk about life in a non-judgemental and
• Conversation about different & interesting subjects
• Fun, and a good laugh
• Visiting places
• Company on short breaks and holidays
• Going out for food or drinks
• Seeing a film
• Quiet nights in
• A plus 1 or partner for formal events or special occasions
I cannot accommodate, but I own a car and can travel locally. For longer distances in the UK I prefer to travel by train, which I kindly ask to be paid for in advance.
As a general rule I like to have a brief chat on the phone before I meet anyone. I do accept calls but I can only talk at certain times for privacy reasons. I’d therefore appreciate a text before to check it’s a suitable time.
Thanks for taking the time to read and I really look forward to hearing from you!